If a cafemom friend doesnt reply back what do you do ?

Okay here is my question i have went through and alot of my friends havent wrote or anything .. so i went left a bunch of chatters .. Am thinking about deleting the ones that didnt reply back ... Is that mean or how would you deal with it ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It's not a huge deal to me. Plus half the time I don't notice chatters instantly because you don't get any sort of alert. If you care though, clean up your friend list.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I hardly ever look at my chatterbox. I might not see the message for weeks.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I always forget to look at my chatterbox too! If you want to clean up your friends list, send everyone an email telling them you are cleaning up your friends list and if they want to stay on it, reply to your email. Thats what one of my friends did.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 8:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• shrug it off......people are busy. I also never check, there have been times where i had messages weeks old. It's not a big deal.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• if they dont reply i just figure they are busy and dont have the time right now. i dont delete them. i had what i thought was a friend on here and i didnt reply to a couple of her pms. i had things to do and just popped on to check things and didnt have time to reply and she deleted me from her friends list and blocked me. to each his own but i found it to be a bit immature.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Want you send them a PM and see what happens. That will determine whether or not they need to be deleted.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't talk to a lot of the people on my friends list, and they don't talk to me. No big deal. Most people have friends that never talk. Some people add friends for different reasons. I only now 2 people on my friends list in "real life" everyone else are people I know from groups around CM. People who I don't know I add because I like their personality and want to read funny journal updates, or do showdowns with or what ever. Not everyone on here is here to chatter. I'm here for groups. Most people have a lot of friends on their list, and if they did EVERYONES chatterbox's it would take a long time. You would end up being sent the same cut and paste message all that persons other friends got. If you want friends that talk a lot, delete all the people that never talk from your friends and only add friends you have made a good relationship with in a group. So it's already a friendship, and you know them.

mizmommerz3891

Answer by mizmommerz3891 at 12:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• its not the end of the world. i dont really care if i dont get a reply back mst of the time i dont answer people..
    Anonymous

• Keep trying. Not continually, but once a week, say. If after a month or more there seems to be no interest, then let them go. I know that I don't check my chatterbox very often but do see the message notification for messages.

Answer by Bmat at 1:22 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I would MOVE on. No biggie!!!!!
    Me2dznb

Answer by Me2dznb at 2:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009