If you have love in your heart, can you help me?

After reading how some of the Moms on here will send out positve energy/blessings/good wishes & intentions, I was truly moved. & if you are at all able & inclined, I really need your help. I don't want to go into specifics because, what I need right now isn't advice. I just need whatever positivity you can send my way. ALL FAITHS WELCOME AND VERY APPRECIATED!!!!!!! I am at the lowest point in my life, my self esteem & self worth are almost nonexistent. I feel alone & hopeless. My family, that means everything in the world to me, is falling apart. I can only say that I am a shell of a once vibrant & passionate woman. I don't have the strength to pray (or to search within myself for what I need). I truly need help, asking, even like this, is so hard for me to do. I know there are some wonderful women on here who are spiritually blessed, if I ever needed anything, I need this now. Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• May the Goddess bring blessings of calm and security to your home and fill your heart with comfort and joy.
    Even in our darkest times there is some small glimmer of light. Your light is there seek it and focus on the good that is radiating. From that light the healing will begin.
    Blessed Be
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:12 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• sending well wishes and Goddess blessings your way. Keep your head up. stay strong.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hey I'm praying for you as soon as I lay my head down tonight! But I also wanted to say that you do have the strength to pray. You don't have to make up some fancy words. It doesn't have to be long or elaborate in any way. If you say, God I need you and I don't have the strength..I need you to be my strength. I need you to show up.... He knows your heart.

praying

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• pnwmom reminded me of a quote. I dont know who said it.

"When it is dark enough ...you can see the stars".
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:13 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• KEEP YOUR HEAD UP GIRL I DONT KNOW EXCALLY WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH BUT I HOPE YOU GET BACK TO WHERE YOUR WERE YOUR NOT ALONE YOU NEVER ARE!! I WISH YOU THE BEST AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! WHEN I FEEL DOWN I JUST GETEVERY THOUGHT OUT OF MY HEAD BY THINKING ITS ALL IN THE PAST AND ITS GOING TO GET BETTER AND FORGIVE WHAT EVERYONE HAS DONE TO ME
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 2:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• im hoping well wishes your way and it is true god hears every prayer, big and small.just call on him. romans chapter 8 is a very uplifting chapter in the bible. words are very powerfull so speak that you are happy speak that you are going to be ok that you can get through this. speak good to you and your life! god bless you and i am prayign for you!
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 2:21 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I agree with MamaChamp- a simple prayer will be heard.

I'll pray for you and your family.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 2:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When I am feeling like this, just before I go to sleep, I envision an lush green field that is close to the ocean so I can hear the waves crashing against the rocks. I am walking in the field just looking out at the sea and feeling the sea breeze blow my hair. Then I ask for my spiritguide to come and help me sort things out while I dream so my concious mind can not get int the way.
    And I am sending the white light your way.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I. too, will pray to God for you as soon as I go to bed this morning. I know that He hears all prayers and I have faith that He will bring peace and comfort into your heart as you go through this difficult time. Prayer changes things for the better. God bless you, take care and try to get good sleep. Stay strong, keep your head up, and don't ever give up!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You're in my thoughts mama. Hang in there and stay strong and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. I was watching a movie a few days ago that had something in it like "It's the dark that makes the light seem brighter," and it's very true.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2009