Pregnant?

I have all the early signs of being pregnant and still a week or two from my expected period date. I'm not really sure if I am, but a few girl friends I have talked to said it really sounds like it. Do I need to just sit back and wait to see if I get my period or what do I do?

lil_soldier

Asked by lil_soldier at 2:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes. You have to wait til a week after its due and take a test. You can take some of them earlier but your accuracy percentage is higher if you wait. Take it early and you'll just end up going back to the store for more tests.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• thanks i'll keep that in mind lol wouldn't want to spend more money then i have to :P
    lil_soldier

Answer by lil_soldier at 2:36 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• What do you mean a week or two before your expect your period? Do you track your cycle? Most women ovulate around day 14 (give or take a few days) after the FIRST day of the LAST period on a 28 day cycle. So, if you were pregnant you would only be a week (if expect it in a week) or just conceived (if you expect it in two).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• well i'll let you tell me. i started my LAST one on the 17th of march.
    lil_soldier

Answer by lil_soldier at 2:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You would have conceived the end of March or very beginning of April. So you should be able to test in the next 3 days since most tests detect up to 5 days before your missed period
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• some tests will tell you even a couple days before the expected date for yoour period, but I would wait till one week late.
    Allymanny

Answer by Allymanny at 3:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• All you can do is wait. There are a few tests out there that supposedly can tell you if you are or are not pregnant 5-7 days before you're missed period. I would said sit back and wait at least a week...take a test, if it's negative take another one when you actually miss your period. Good Luck!
    meganmaughan

Answer by meganmaughan at 4:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• thanks guys!
    lil_soldier

Answer by lil_soldier at 8:13 PM on Apr. 12, 2009