DOES ANYONE HAVE

A FUNNY JOKE OR CAN MAKE ME LAUGH I REALLY NEED TO LAUGH

myangelelena

Asked by myangelelena at 2:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ask Ronjwake. She can say poop and make herself laugh for hours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Read this blog post that I Stumbledupon! :) SOOOOOOOOO funny!

http://www.dadcentric.com/2009/04/potateo-potato.html
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 2:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Anon: You in fact seem to be the one that is obsessed with what is between your ears!

ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• ann.137am that was a good one any more it can be anything
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 2:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• There's a guy setting at a bar getting drunk and he has to go relieve himself so he could into the bathroom. A few minutes later, everyone in the bar hears a scream come from there. No one thinks anything of it and a couple minutes later, another scream comes from the bathroom. It's got the bartenders attention, but he decides to wait. A few minutes later another scream comes from the bathroom. The bartender is worried now, so he goes and knocks on the bathroom door and says "Are you alright in there man." The guy says "No! Everytime I go to flush, something is reaching up and grabbing my junk." That's impossible man, your just to drunk." And the guy replies "Well, if you don't believe me, come in and look for youself." So the bartender walks in, takes one look at the guy and says "No wonder yuor having trouble man, your sitting on the mop bucket!"
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• ohh spiritguide 23 that was so funny thanks to everyone who has or is going to write joke i feel a lil better
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 3:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When I first got to the u.s. (in co) I saw a sign: LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN. So I was like, what should I look out for?!?! I s the mountain going to colapse at any minute?!?!.. the I realized that was the name of the mountain...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Apr. 10, 2009