What should I expect?

I am planning my first full term pregnancy. I've been pregnant twice before but I've never made it past 3 months. (The first was an abortion at 2 months. no bashing please. you dont know my story the second was a miscarriage at 3 months). I had horrible morning sickness with the first. I was a smoker then (not any more) and threw up at the smell. Threw up all day long, actually. The second time I had no morning sickness. So i know each pregnancy can be different. But ...is there anything other then what is widely known that anyone can tell me about? Those little details that are hard to find in a book or online? or even personal stories about what it has been like for you. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• babycenter.com
    whattoexpect.com
    babyzone.com
    kellymom.com
    These can give you all kinds of great info! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I was sick 24/7! Even during labor and delivery. Oh, yeah, people don't really tell you, but the contractions might make you nocious. I even vomited some blood, because my stomach was hurting from all the puking. Good luck! How far along already?
    Allymanny

Answer by Allymanny at 3:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry, I'm confused. What do you mean you're planning your first full-term pregnancy? Are you almost ready to deliver?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I-am-pregnant.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• WELL WITH MY SON I NEVER HAD ANY NAUSEA AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO FOR WALKS ATE A LOT LOL.... THE LABOR WASNT SOO PAINFULL AS MY DAUGHTERS....WITH MY DAUGHTER I HAD NAUSEA, HEARTBURN,CRAVED A LOT OF SWEET THINGS, I WAS LAZIER, I ALSO BY THE 7TH MONTH I COULDN'T WALK BECAUSE I FELT LIKE EVERYTIME I OR THE BABY MOVED SHE WAS GOING TO COME OUT, MY FEET SWEELED UP, I WAS REALLY MOODY, THEN EVERY MORNING I WOULD GET UP OUT OF BED SLOWLY AND MY HIPS WOULD POP, AND THEY FELT LIKE MY HIPS WERE DISLOCATED OR LOOSE,THEN WHENI TURNED 9 MONTHS MY LEGS FELT LIKE THEY WERE GIVING OUT ON ME IF I STOOD UP TOO FAST, IT WAS HORRIBLE....BUT THE LABOR WAS SOOO PANIFUL WITH HER THAN WITH MY SON I DIDNT EVEN GET THE EPIDURAL...FOR BOTH MY BABIES...BUT IT WAS HORRIBLE FOR ME OF COARSE AFTER I SAW THE LIL FACE I WAS IN LOVE .....AND I COULD HONESTLY SAY THE PAIN AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT HAPPEND DURRING MY PREGNANCY WERE ALL WELL WORTH IT....
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 5:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I had morning sickness for the first 5 months. I had horrible first trimester stretching pains. I was energetic my second trimester and big as a house for the third trimester. At 37 weeks my son turned and was laying in my hips and pinched the nerves to both legs and they felt tingling like when your foot falls asleep. It made walking difficult.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 7:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• how far along are you? i had a miscarriage with my first a 2 months.with my 2nd, i had a girl.i stayed sick with her for 4 months.had terrible back labor in the end.she came out face up.nothing major just makes it harder to push the baby out. and it was another reason i had such bad back labor. i didnt really have anything out of the ordinary happen while i was preggo with her though.just the basic stuff you read about. I am currently preggo with a boy due in july. i am 25 weeks now.still get sick. started getting kidney stones with him(yes it can at times be pregnancy related). i keep major heartburn..even if i dont eat anything spicy or foods that cause it. i get leg cramps constantly.im carrying him low so my back hurts alot...theres lots of diff things that happen during pregnancy. congrats and goodluck
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 11:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2009