What is the worst date you've ever been on?

Think about it and explain why it was the worst.

actress

Asked by actress at 2:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ok, I went to the grocery store near my parents house where I exchanged numbers with a cute cashier. We went out a few days later. I don't even remember where we went, but on the way there we stopped to get gas at an am/pm and he grabbed 2 of their burgers on the way up to the register. He inhaled one of the burgers and was halfway done with the 2nd by the time we got to the register. (the meat in the burgers had a green tinge to them. I almost puked just watching him) Later, we went to his house (sorry- his PARENTS house!) to watch a movie, where he made himself another sandwich and tub of yogurt...inhaled all of that, not bothering to ask if I wanted anything, then sprawled out on the couch, plopping his head into my lap. Halfway through the movie, he looked up and me and said "Hey, wanna go have sex?" WTF?? I had him take me back to my car right away! I still saw him at the store, but we never talked again. LOL
    Annabelle_Lee

Answer by Annabelle_Lee at 3:51 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When I had to go out with this guy, so my sister could go out with his friend. The guy was annoyng and I was never so bored in my whole life...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I had a guy pick me up for a date in a rusty toyota pickup with a cooler full of beer and a giant dog in the back of his truck. We then proceeded to drive thru Wendy's to get some cheeseburgers FOR HIS DOG.
    Blakesmom

Answer by Blakesmom at 5:53 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh... I've had a couple douzes. Once 2 bad dates in the same day. One kept calling me a bitch... yeah, nice. The second one took me to where his ex girlfriend worked, and talked about her all night. OH! Then there was the one that took me to his home coming dance, and had to have his mom change his colostomy bag before we went. When we got to the dance, I was the only one dressed up. Everyone else was wearing jeans and t shirts. I pretended I was sick, and when I got home, I found out that my parents where gone, and had to crawl through the kitchen window.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 9:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• A guy picked me up at my house, we went to the playground to sit on the swings and talk. I wasn't feeling good and ended up throwing up all over the place.
    With that same guy, we went to a party one night and got really drunk. We both passed out. In the morning I rolled over to hug him and put my hand in something sticky....he had shit himself.
    Those were both signs that it just wasn't meant to be. LOL!
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Ewwwww LOL
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:51 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I went on a blind date with this guy Tom[uh!] He wasn't from my town so he asked me what there was to do,I told him about the nightclubs,restaurants,etc.He said he was interested in going to our aviation museum[boring] I'm not really into planes,but agreed to go to humor him.It's like $7.50 a person to get in,and he went up to the window and paid for..himself only! He asked if I wanted to go out to eat next,I let him know about all the nice places figuring I at least had a nice meal coming.Nope.We went to BK! Once again,he ordered just for himself! He dropped me off at home,somehow unaware of how pissed I was.He tried to call me again but I told him to F off!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2009