Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have any idea what this is???please help!!

I went to the bathroon to pee last night when my downstairs started burning REALLY bad.It was sensitive to touch and i could barely manage to wipe.Not knowing what the problem was I got out the mirror to check it out.This is what i found.the outter ring around my "lips" what covered in a thick creamy white substance.I cleaned that stuff off and everything under that was red and raw.The pain is not constant though.Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't.It's weird.I don't know what it is so I was hoping one of you wonderful women could help me figure it out.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • bad yeast infection or a urinary tract infection or possibly both! Go to your obgyn right away or if you dont have medical drink TONS of cranberry juice and get a over the counter yeast infection test. GL

    Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

  • It sounds like you have a yeast infection....there are tons of over the counter medicines for it.
    If it burns inside while you pee, than you could also have a urinary tract infection. There are a few over th counter things that I have used before....AZO and Uristat. They make your pee orange but it works...and drink TONS of cranberry juice! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    Answer by my_three_sons at 7:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

  • Sounds like a UTI or a yeast infection. You should really go see your doctor!

    Answer by drpepper73 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

  • Sounds like yeast! Go to the Dr.

    Answer by maggiemom2000 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.