have you ever had sex with your infant in bed with you?

I was talking to a lady on the bus the other day.she had 5 kids and was pergnant again.ages 5,4,3,2,1,and due in 3 weeks.We were talking about finding time to even have sex after a baby.And she told me that she co-slept with every one of her children and that while they were infants her and her husband just had sex on the other side of the bed.Then there's no need to really find time.Just wondering if other's do this or what your opinion on this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry ,but that is sick,I would never have sex with one of my kids in the bed,I would'nt care if they were just babies.Not even in the same room.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 5:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I had sex with my newborn son in the same room, once while he was in the cosleeper. He was a newborn, it's not like him being there heightened it for us. He was sacked out and didn't even move. I also had sex with my dd in the room, she was in a crib, but due to size of apartment she roomed with us, and I'm sorry I'm not going without because of my infant who has no idea what's going on anyway and is asleep. Wouldn't if she was a lot older, but she moved into the kids room not too long after turning one.
    southernwldchld

Answer by southernwldchld at 6:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I cant even do that with my dog in room. lol.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'll stand out and say I did it. it also put him into a deeper sleep too because he had already been use to the motion from in the womb.

we have a king btw.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hell no, I think it's nasty. In the room would be one thing as long as they were asleep but not in the same bed.
    beautyqueen616

Answer by beautyqueen616 at 8:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No I have never done it. I guess I can understand if the crib is in your room and the baby is in the crib, but not in the bed
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• In the same bed...I think that's a little sick. If they're in their crib in your room asleep maybe....but no, not in the same bed.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• sick sick sick
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 9:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No, that's yucky. I wouldn't do it with a child in the same room. We put her outside the door in the basinette so we could hear her if she woke up, but there is just something unsettling about having sex with a child so close.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• lol. as long as the kid still isn't getting poked in the head with a penis now that is is born. to each their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2009