still a little heated this morning.

okay i am still a little heated this morning cuz i just went back and read more responses to a question posted last night about sahm's on wic. most of the responses were bashing. i posted a question earlier this week about being wrongfully evicted from our home and asked how long it could take and what we could do. the first thing that came into everyones minds and someone even asked was "how far are you behind on rent?" what the hell makes you think i am behind on rent? do you think you know me? cuz you dont . our rent has been paid on time every month for as long as we have been here. when someone asks a question like these what is it that makes you think they are so terrible or the one in the wrong? what makes you think you know them and how they live their lives? i just dont understand we are looking for advice not to have some one try to analyze how we live .

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• people are just A-holes Jodi ~{HUGS}~ I hope you get this land lord bull resolved soon.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Jodi most questions like that I really try to avoid because a lot of the women just love drama. You can see the title before opening a question, if you know it's something you don't agree with fine, but there is no need to bash or degrade anyone. We are all different and we are going to have different opinions. It seems people can't debate without it turning into something totally different then what the subjuect started out to be and it just sickens me sometimes on how these women talk to each other. Let it roll off your back, seriuosly. Don't feed into the BS because that's what they want. I come on here to look for advice, give advice and hopefully make some friends. Just try to ignore them. I know it's hard. Take care.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I completely understand what you mean. My husband and I were evicted from our old house a few years ago. The thing was that our landlord went into our house without us knowing.. and he seen that we had boxes packed.. (we had a month to month lease) and we were planning on moving. Well then he hit his high horse and changed all of the locks to our house and posted the eviction notice on the door. He wouldn't allow us to go inside to gather the rest of our things until we went to court... We had a 55 gallon fish tank inside with 4 cichilds that weren't being taken care of because of him as well. So we went to court... and once the judge heard our side of the story that he locked us out of our home and posted the eviction notice on the door... our landlord got an EAR full from him... and he had to immediately allow us back into the home and return all of our belongings.. which some stuff was missing... CONTINUED
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• CONTINUED:

But from an outsiders perspective they thought that we were in the wronge and weren't paying our rent... which that wasn't the case at all he was just mad because we were moving out! So to each their own.. but many people on this site are rude.. and careless/thoughtless... they all think they know everything about one another.. I am sorry that you had to go through that. I hope things start looking up for you and your family! =)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:56 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• thanks guys. i am just having a hard week and peoples ignorance is really burning my ass right now. a few people did try to help with answers on the eviction. one in particular so i do want to thank them but to jump to conclusions and assume i am a total bum and not paying my rent or to think that i am a lazy ass cuz i may be on wic is just assanine. you dont know my situation at all you know? you dont know if i am good or bad everyone just assumes. thanks for the responses
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:00 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It always cracks me up when someone asks for advice then when moms ask for more information the questioner gets upset. USUALLY WHEN SOMEONE IS GETTING EVICTED THEY ARE BEHIND ON THE RENT. You may post 1,000,000,000,000 questions a day but we do not live your life, if you ask a question we have a right to ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION. If we don't we cannot give acurate advice. You may pay your rent on time but we don't know that. My GOD get over yourself.

As for SAHM bashing, WOH moms have been getting it for YEARS. Welcome to the club.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• "you dont know my situation at all you know?" EXACTLY. We don't so don't get mad if we make assumptions on your situation. We don't know yours you don't know ours. I could probably go back and find tons of your answers to others questions were you make assumptions, it is something humans do.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• People wouldn't know anything about your wic or eviction if you didn't post it on the internet. Besides, you know how this site is. You're asking for it by posting
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I think some (not all, & ill even go out there and say not even a majority) of the women on here are sad & miserable in their lives & bashing others makes them feel better about themselves (miserary loves company) and then some just enjoy reliving high school days and don't grow up (even though these are usually the same women bashing young moms) so they are petty, catty, and childish.
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 9:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Ok, I am behind on all of this. I hope your issues get resolved soon. Sorry jodi.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2009