Do you and your so always sleep in the same bed or do you have other arangements?

About half the time my dh ends up on our very comfy couch. Not b/c we are mad. But just because we sleep better separate.

I love to stretch out in out Queen size bed. When he's in there I just cant get comfy.

Anyone else do things like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Dh will get up a few times in the night sometimes ends up staying on the couch.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We do sleep separate,because I cannot sleep with anyone,it works for us.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We sleep separate because he works out of state for months at a time...but when he is home we always sleep together.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Yes, same here. He snores but on the weekends if I wake up earlier than everyone I'll go in the bed and want to feel his warm body. I sleep in a spare bed in my son's room.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My husband sleeps on the sofa just about every night. I'm okay with that. LOL. He likes to have the TV on all night and I don't. He also gets up early on weekdays, and I like to sleep until at least 8am. So sleeping separately works out for us. It's funny, I remember when we first got together we would never even think of sleeping apart and would go to sleep holding hands or all cuddly. blah!
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When he is not deployed- yes every night we sleep in the same bed together... It has been over a year now and I miss him!!!!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:49 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Usually the only time he's on the couch is if he falls asleep while watching TV or something, but then he will usually wind up coming to bed sometime during the night. If he's home we almost always sleep together, when he was in Iraq for a year I had the bed to myself and I was miserable sleeping without him.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 9:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When he's home, we always sleep together. Sometimes when I'm really pregnant I'll sleep in the recliner because its the only place I can get comfy.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We sleep together. After 5 years I still can't fall asleep without him.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Snores and farts, I don't care. I can't sleep without him. I feel protected.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2009