Headache

I keep getting these haeadaches every morning I wake up. I get up like 3 times a night with my daughter and I don't feel tired in the morning but I get these headaches every morning I get up and I take tylenol or advil but It dosen't help unless I go outside! Is it aniexty or something.? I go back to the doc at the end of the month and I was going to say something to her then and I think I should maybe be on aniexty meds if that's what it is and I really don't want to tell my husband cuz I don't know what he's going to say I'm sure he will support me If I have to go on meds but I'm not sure! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

• Try a claritin allergy pill before you go to sleep and see if that helps. I was doing the same thing. You could be having an allergy to something in the house like mold, dust pet dander! Im sure your not havin anxiety and even if you think you are dont write yourself off to drugs talk to the doctor first about signs and symptoms rtc. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I doubt it is anxiety, it sounds more like allergies. Try OTC allergy pills. I also take 4 Advil at the onset of headaches or they turn into migraines. Sleep with a vaporizer on. It could also be that you are overtired from getting up 3 times a night.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It could be anything! What kinds of foods are you eating the night before? Look for a pattern containing a certain ingredient (aspartame gives me BAD headaches). Like others have said, allergy related stuff. Maybe just being hungry and needing food first thing in the morning. TIredness even though you might not feel tired, but your body is telling you in another way. What kind of pillow you use might play a factor, your neck muscles could be tense and out of whack. I see a chiropractor twice a month to realign my neck since the vertabrae rotate and pinch nerves which used to give me awful headaches.
    You mentioned anxiety...have you researched generalized anxiety disorder? I have that and I fell into most of the symptoms when I approached my dr. about it. Try googling different things and go to your dr. with ideas on what it might be and see what they say about it. Good Luck to you. In the meantime, stock up on advil/tylenol
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 1:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009