What is your most memorable time with you husband/so?

When we first start dating

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One time we got stuck in traffic for 6 hours. There were 3 over-turned tractor trailers, so we seriously didn't move an inch for 6 hours. But it was great. We joked around with each other, made love in the car, and sang along to the songs on the radio at the top of our lungs. It was nice that we made a bad situation so much fun together
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 10:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Never had one... hes pretty unromantic... ugh!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• when we had to evacuate among 2 million other people during a hurricane and he pulled us through it like the hero he is. There should always be a guy like him around in times like that.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We have soooo many. Umm...just to pick one, I would have to say the first time I went to VA to see him. We have been best friends for years, lost touch, then got back in touch right after he went in the Navy. I drove up to VA to see him, it was the first time in almost 3 years. We went out to dinner that night, and he looked at me and I could see that he loved me in his eyes. I knew right then we would be together forever.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Our first kiss.. It was amazing :]
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Our honeymoon. A week in Amsterdam and all the completely legal weed we could smoke. Booyah!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:30 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When we first met like a couple of days. I had to drive to Georgia which is about 5 hours from where I live. Well it was a snow storm and I was scared as shit. This was like our second conversation over the phone and he stayed on that phone with me all the way to Decatur, Georgia {except for when he had to go to the bathroom, or I had to pump gas, etc.etc. But my boo talked me through it and I was thankful.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:33 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i have more than i can think of, but to name one i'd have to say our weekend in florida..it was our 'secret honey moon'..he planned the whole first night...i was suposed to think we were just going to the beach for the day in panama and we drove straight to this aquarium where you can swim w dolphins(always been a dream of mine), it was the funnest 30 mins ever! and then i had to rush back to the hotel and hurry up and get ready for dinner..(he and my mom also picked out what i was gonna wear that night) and during dinner he said he wanted to take a walk on the pier (i was kinda freakin out cuz of a thunderstorm, but he was real persistant i went) and when we got half way out, he properly proposed to me again..it was very romantic..(the first time we were in sizzler and i was in sweats and no makeup and i choked on my rice.lol) i then went back to a room filled w candles and rose pedals that led from the door the a heart on..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:54 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• ...the bed..very memorable weekend. my dh and mom planned the whole thing for me.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When we were in 9th grade and he gave me his grandmothers ring on my birthday and asked me to be his forever lol it was cute
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 11:26 AM on Apr. 10, 2009