Has your period came on and you didn't know it and you had an embarrassing accident?

I was at a party and didn't know my period came on. I had on white so embarrassing!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When i first got my period I was in 6th grade sitting in history class.. I asked to go to the bathroom (because I just thought I peed on myself a little) and when I got there, I realized I started my period for the very first time.. Sucked!!! I had on khaki shorts I think.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When I was in high school I spent the night with my girlfriend. I started in the night and bleed all over her bed. It was embarrassing having to have her mother wash the sheets and bed.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• the very first time i ever got one..i was wearing lyme green shorts and woke up and saw brown everywhere....i thought i had shit my self..i was at my bff's house so it wasnt that embarrassing. her mom helped me out...i was 12
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Happened a couple times in high school which is when I started marking a calendar LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• back in middle school lol
    kaylajean86

Answer by kaylajean86 at 4:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I was on vacation with my aunt and uncle and i was 11....i just used toilet paper cuz i was embarrased and told my mom when we got back.....4 days later.....lol
    delaineysmama

Answer by delaineysmama at 2:50 PM on Apr. 11, 2009