Any moms out there sell Xango?

If you do how are you doing with your business? We just started using the juice and have a sample for the glimpse cream, my daughter has exzema really bad and I am hoping that it helps with it. I have heard great things about Xango but would love to get more feed back on it. Thanks so much

Tarabon

Asked by Tarabon at 10:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• My mom used to sell it. She still uses it and swears by it, but she's not much of a sales person, so her business didn't do so well. I guess it just depends on your personality.
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 10:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I used Xango for a short time. but I found something that has more nutrition in it ( It was studied by an independent company) and I wanted the one with better nutrition. This company also has a liquid drop detox that helps with skin issues. Great stuff. Message me if you want info. Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009