What's the Best Dessert you made?

What is your speciality? Do you make Something for Easter rather then another holiday? Like I make Triffles, E'Claire Dessert, Oreo Dirt Dessert.. Etc.. What is your Stand by Loved Favorite?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My absolutely favorite is Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip pie! Look up the recipe, it's wonderful! But I don't have a special one just for Easter.... anything with fruit is good though
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 10:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• the cool whip/graham cracker eclair recipe is always a hit. I mix it up with different flavors sometimes!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:22 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• a jello cool whip cake handed down from my great aunt---you bake a cake (2 layers) let cool poke holes all over it with a straw.get two different flavor jello gelatins. pour one into one cake layer and the other into the other. Let sit over night in fridge and frost with cool whip the next day. The jello doesn't mold, it just creates a thick flavoring. I like to use cherry and lime for x-mas, blueberry and cherry for the 4th of july, this one looks cool with the red white and blue. my kids love it.
    MAMAMISTY33

Answer by MAMAMISTY33 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Mmmmm....I make coconut cream pies from scratch and everyone loves them :) I also make double layer pumpkin pies for the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays and are always asked for now!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 10:51 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I love making my famous apple cheesecake. It is so good, and so easy to make... If you want the recipe for easter feel free to ask me for it! :)

ARuss

Answer by ARuss at 10:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My Chocolate Fudge Sheet Cake. My family loves it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I like homemade carrot cake for Easter, so good!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies i made then for the first time the other day and they came out soooooo good lol
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 12:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I bake a mean cheesecake.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 1:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm a Pastry Chef turned SAHM so I have a bunch of desserts that my family loves... cheesecakes are my specialty, but I also make other things.. mousse occasionally, raspberry tiramisu, carrot/pineapple cake, 4 layer strawberry cake- homemade strawberry cake, with fresh berries, strawberry filling, and strawberry buttercream...and I also make ice creams during the summer.
    It really depends on our moods at the time.. I'll make cookies, but I detest making them. At Christmas, I make bon bons and truffles as gifts.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 1:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009