Have you ever had kidney stones?

this is my third time having them and I was wondering if anyone has some secret "cure" to help pass them. :) I've been drinking tons of water and walking alot...still nothing....

drpepper73

Asked by drpepper73 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

• yes! I've had them once, and I hope I NEVER have them again! That pain is WORSE than labor and delivery, and I feel for you! That pain is unbelievably horrible.
    I just drank TONS of water, and cranberry juice. Sorry if this is TMI, but when I would go in to go to the bathroom, I would push really hard when I was peeing. And then one day I didn't have any more painspells, so I must of passed it without realizing it....it's CRAZY how something so small can cause you SO much pain.

GOOD LUCK IN PASSIN IT MOMMA! I know how bad they suck...but that's all I got for ya, try drinking A LOT of cranberry juice & water!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yes, I had them once. Just drink water and cranberry juice. I would avoid caffeine.  I know how painful it is.  Message me for info how to prevent them. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2009