What is in your kids Easter Baskets this year?

This is Serenity first Easter. Shes almost 17 months old. I was wondering what to do for her first Easter Basket!

meghancooper

Asked by meghancooper at 10:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• My son's each have a coloring book, a board book, one of those hairy/squishy balls, a toy car, stickers, a drawing pad, crayons and a DVD. I am not putting candy in it simply because they will be hunting for Easter eggs and they are getting two other Easter baskets from a family friend and their Mimi and Papa...which the one from the Grandparents will have candy in it...they do it every year.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 10:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I would say bubbles are a good gift for her age. They have all those cool bubble blowers.

My kids are 3 and 5. My dd is getting the monkey playdough toy, and my ds is getting his first fishing tackle box. And a few chocolate treats too.

I use to get several dollar items, but they get so much little crap that tears up that I decided to just go with one larger gift and forgo the little crap. lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• markers, coloring books, crayons, peeps and a chocolate bunny what an easter basket without them? and a drawing pad and stuff like that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• my girls are 15 months and 4 years. I pretty much try to keep the same stuff so there isn't any fighting. I got them candy like chocolate, jelly beans, and a candy necklace that is in a pretty purse. I also got them sidewalk cholk. I do that every year get sidewalk cholk. I got my oldest bubble gum it is new for her so she loves gum lol so I got my youngest instead of gum some of those ring pop suckers. I got them some bubbles. I got them a big cholocate bunny lol and I got my 15 month old some sippy cups because I have no idea what happened to all of them lol. But if she is 17 months old how is this her first Easter? Or do you mean a first Easter where she gets a basket? I always put even if you don't want a lot of cany then put things in there that she needs or toys whatever you want.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:36 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• A stuffed bunny would be nice. Small toys and toddler-safe candy are good. Bubbles are also fun.

We don't prepare baskets in my family; the kid's baskets are empty until they hunt for eggs, but we have age appropriate prizes that they can buy with their eggs.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:36 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• my daughter is getting books and a few little treats....but she loves books...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Books, hotwheels cars, art supplies.
    cmonkey04

Answer by cmonkey04 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My 2 are getting a dvd, bubbles, and a few little people toys already in the eggs. Nothing over the top.
    teafan

Answer by teafan at 10:53 PM on Apr. 11, 2009