i posted a question yesterday

about how to loose my baby pooch and someone told me to join the biggest loser.
Isnt that for people who are really overweight? or can i really join?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can go to the Biggest Loser website and they have diet and exercise tips along with recipes. I know people that are overweight but not obese that have bought the Biggest Loser exercise dvds and love them.

I learned a stomach exercise from my sons baseball coach and it works great. Lay on your back with legs out straight in front of you. raise your legs about 3-6 inches off the ground. Put arms to the side or crossed over your chest, raise your shoulders and head off the ground and hold the position for as long as you can. Start with 30 seconds and do 10 times, for 10 reps. You will be able to hold it for longer as your stomach muscle get stronger. By the end of baseball, some of the boys could hold the position for 5 minutes. Oh and this was shown on the Rachael Ray show by Jillian from the Biggest Loser.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It's for really overweight folks with health issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• no, it is just diet and exersize tips. You can sign up for an online e-mail. I lost mine from a colicy baby and breast feeding. 40 pounds in 2 months! However that was almost 14 years ago and I have doubled it back on :(
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:29 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh honey. That was a joke. It wasn't me who posted it, but I saw your little tiny teeny tummy picture; you do not need to go on Biggest Loser.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:31 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• chefjen, i have lost all of the weight, i just need to get toned. Do you have any advice on that? i posted pics in the other question so people could see what i need to work on, its right in the middle of my tummy and around my belly button where it pooches out :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• thank you fistandantalus, i know im not "fat" but that pooch bothers me so much
    Anonymous

• TUMMY TUCK!

Answer by older at 10:40 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• try butterfly crunches...or you could get a gym membership and get a temp. fitness trainer
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:41 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Tummy tuck. After having babies your ab muscles seprates from your abdominal wall. So tummy tuck shrinks tummy and the doc reattaches your muscles. I need one, but have to save up the $$ for it first. I hate having a freakin muffin top.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009