My son kicked me in the night & I'm 12 weeks preggers...Should I be worried?

My son kicked me last night. Not on purpose he was asleep and just kicked his leg. I was laying w/ him & I am wondering if I should be concerned. It wasn't a hard kick, but it definately has me a little worried.

Mommycakes06

Asked by Mommycakes06 at 10:42 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldnt worry. My dd is 9 months and throw tantrums and pushes on my belly, I dont think it would hurt they got a lot protecting them!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:44 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• no you should be fine if it starts to hurt or cramp bad or bleed then go to the dr.
    maybe this will make you feel better when i was 2 i think my mom was pregnant with my brother seth and i ran and jumped right on her stomach and my brother and her were just fine .
    lol my brother is a loser but that is a sisterly opinion lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:47 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• my daughter pitches a fit at times and had kicked me in the belly. i wouldnt worry as long as your not cramping bad or have any bleeding or loss of fluid or anything like that. it scared me bad but he was still kicking around and i didnt have any contractions or any bleeding or anything so you should be fine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You should be fine. I took my 5 yr old to the dr and had to hold him down so the dr could look at him. I was 22weeks and he kicked me right in the stomach and baby and I are both ok.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• u should be fine when i was 17 weeks with my little one i was sleeping in the same bed with my sister and she kicked me and the baby was fine! u should be fine is u feel pain then call a dr.
    Chrisy0718111

Answer by Chrisy0718111 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You'll be fine. Baby is in a bubble and is hanging out. You'll both be fine.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• That baby is well protected :)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 11:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm sure it's fine but I hope you don't continue to co-sleep...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Gosh amanda..if it makes u feel better call the dr..that way it may put your mind to ease. HAPPY EASTER....LOVE YA
    yiayiaann

Answer by yiayiaann at 1:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009