Anyone have trouble getting pregnant the 2nd time around?

I had no issues conceiving my daughter 3 years ago. But we started trying for baby # 2 in July 2008 and since then I have had 2 miscarriages at 5 & 6 weeks. The doctor says I have bad luck. :( Anyone else have problems?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 10:45 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, I have not been trying as long as you have been trying since Oct 08 and I currently have a 14 year old. I am in the process of checking out a few medical issues to make sure they are not the issues because in the past I has issues with fibroid and endometrosis and scar tissue but I am getting that checked out next week with a HSG. My blood work is fine, uterus is fine. It may just be bad timing, so I am going to use ovulation test to pinpoint exactly when the best time is. I also discover www.mymonthlycycle.com which helps me document everything going on with my cycle and symptoms...check it out. I have one other issue and that is my husband works out of town during the week so we can only BD Friday ( if flight gets in early) Saturday and Sunday's. So hopefully one of these weekends will be the kicker. Good Luck!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I had overcome cervial cancer and years of cysts when I was 24. A few months after my cervical cancer surgery I fell pregnant with my son. He is 7 now and I have an overwhelming urge for another baby. It's all I think about. So DH and I are trying. Next week I am hoping to ovulate and we will try again and see. He has a 14 yo son so I can empathize with mothers having older kids and still wanting another baby.

Baby dust to us all.....sigh.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I had the Marena and I have HPV (too common for people to not know about it) All I know is we've been trying since about nov. and we haven't have any luck yet... I am praying that we are fine, we're going to try it for a couple of more months and if not i think we're going to get check. Best wishes to all of you.. Good Luck!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yes! when i got preg w my son it was litterally the first month we tried...this time around it took 7 long months!
    destiny00843

Answer by destiny00843 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Same here. Been trying almost 18 months for #2, finally got +pg test 2 weeks ago, mc at 6w 3d.
    EBeauty03

Answer by EBeauty03 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 12, 2009