How long after birth should i expect my first pp period? i am 7 weeks, and quit bleeding last week for 2 days, now i am bleeding really bad. but no pain or anything. i saw my doc last fri for my 6 week pp and she said everything looked good. though when i went was one of the days i was not bleeding. thanks

indysownlilbit

Asked by indysownlilbit at 10:57 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Health

• i bled off and on for 3 months after my first didnt have a normal period til he was almost 5 months
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:05 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i think i bled off and on for like 2 months after. few months after that i started getting a normal period
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My 1st normal period was about 2 months after I had my son. I bleed very little after his birth, just a few days and it was pretty light.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Depends. If you're breastfeeding, you may not have a period for a year. Or longer.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009