Would you eat cookie dough for breakfast?

I've already thrown up this morning (1st thing) and I am so morning sick. The only thing in my fridge that looked relatively good to me was cookie dough, so I ate some. Would you ever do this or would you force yourself to eat something healthier? In my defense it was oatmeal cookie dough :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• id eat healthier but i was never big on junkfood .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• ROFL ahhahahah I like the oatmeal cookie dough part.

sounds good, wish I had some.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:03 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• your not supposed to eat raw cookie dough because of the eggs in it. i would try to eat something else that cant cause harm to your baby. eating raw cookie dough,or like cesar salad dressing that also has raw eggs in it can make you very sick and could harm your baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• mmm i would. yes it has raw eggs in it but they are pasterized so its ok
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh please, I don't need the raw egg lecture. In a reg. thing of store bought cookie dough there is usually only 1 egg in the entire tube (sometimes only half) so for the clump of cookie dough I ate I had barely any egg in it at all. Not to mention it's better to eat the cookie dough and keep it down than eat something else and be puking all day long.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• haha well since ive been pregnant its been whatever i can choke down is what ill eat! so yeah if cookie dough was the only thing that looked good then yes i would probably eat it.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• when I was little my mom would let me stay at my Aunt's house for a couple of night in the summer. She was single and had no kids and she let me eat cookie dough for breakfast. I loved it!

I'll eat whatever I can get down. In the 1st trimester I'm usually losing weight and trying to gain it back so I wouldn't worry about calories or anything.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 11:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• anon:06 (or the poster) No need to get all defensive, shes JUST trying to help about the raw egg thing =P it was very caring of her...

But as for my answer, id say yes because it taste good..id go for Chocolate Chip cookie dough. just not the icecream kind..YUCK...

but just thinking about any food is gonna make me sick right now xD
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:16 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I love cookie dough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Cookie dough ROCKS!

I was so sick with my son for the first 5 months that chicken soup, crackers, sprite, prenatal vitamins....nothing would stay down. Maybe I should have tried cookie dough.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 11:27 AM on Apr. 10, 2009