Has anyone gone to see that Aliens vs. Monsters movie yet? Did you and your kids like it?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 11:04 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I saw it. About half way through I got bored and left.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:06 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• grandma took my 41/2 year old and he liked it. hed never been to the movies before either.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 11:08 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I took my (extremely active) 2 year old son and he loved it, didn't take his eyes off the screen : ) and I thought it was a cute movie too.
    KenyonCsmom

Answer by KenyonCsmom at 4:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Me and my family just loved it!! Although there is one thing I have to remember quite well! That it is such a bad idea to go on opening night!!!! Yikes ppl can you say get a grip! Wow some of those parents would crush some poor soul just to get all the seats that they supposively need! Other than that, we just could'nt stop laughing!!!!
    mamasitade3

Answer by mamasitade3 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We saw it opening weekend. ALOT of kids were in there so it was pretty loud lol. But I very good movie!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• I rent everything on Netflix. I'm really looking forward to seeing UP though. We loved WallE, the kids for some reason didn't like Cars or The Incredables. (I didn't really care for Cars either, kind of boring) Nemo is still big with my little ones.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 7:41 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My cousin and I went to see it opening weekend.We were the only adults in there without kids! I loved it!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 11, 2009