Favorite childhood memory.

Dancing around in the livingroom with my sister while my mom played the piano.

What is yours?

MandyOs

Asked by MandyOs at 11:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watching TGIF and eating ordered pizza. It was a every Friday thing.

Man I miss that, sniff sniff....
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:15 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I loved my childhood. There are a lot of great memories - one of them being that I enjoyed helping my Nana make tortillas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• when i was in foster care for almost a year . it was the best year ever , just sucked my mom had to come back .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Playing at my grandparents with all of my cousins. We had the run of the neigborhood and got all the kids together for games of hide n seek, ghost in the graveyard, etc. We played outside from 9am until the street lights came on. The adults would even join in at some point.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Thankfully, I had a good childhhood. As a child I lived one house from my grandmother and was there everyday to hang out with her. I miss that very much!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:50 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• my sister and I used to make up songs! i remember when my neighbor babysat me we danced to my barbie and the rockers tape in the living room. very happy memory for me! mom wasnt the outdoorsy type so family vacations just consisted of me, my sis and dad. we would go camping for the weekend. dad made coffee and we had pancakes for breakfast. many of my childhood memories were at my nana's house during easter, thanksgiving and xmas eve. I still remember my grandpa and he died when I was 1. yes my first memory was when I was 1! still gives me the chills
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:55 AM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I agree with 1st, Watching TGIF when good shows used to be on friday nights on ABC. We would play a board game, eat pizza and just hang out as a fam. Even as a teen we did stuff like that at least once a month. We would invite a few friends over, my mom would order a bunch of take out and we'd all play monopoly.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i had a terrible childhood...i had an abusive mom, then i went into a foster home for 8 years and for all those 8 years someone in my family died.

im 19 now and i think the best thing NOW..is that im having a baby with the greatest, most caring guy EVER <3 and im due in 2 weeks (10 days actually)
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 12:25 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Dancing to records with my mom and aunt
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009