4 yr. anniversary is coming up nxt month...

and Im wondering first what we should do and also what to get husband. Were in are early 20's by the way. He loves fishing but I dont know if you get stuff like that for an anniversary. I normally get him jewlery but Im so over that now and need to change it up a little. Any advice?

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Take him on a trip. Go to some island. Best anniversary present ever!!
    Sitar21

Answer by Sitar21 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh yeah right lol, like we can afford that! Im a stay at home mom and husband doesnt make that much right now so we dont have the luxery of spending thousands on a vacation. Good idea though, if I had the money then I would be gone in a heart beat. Any more ideas that a young couple can do for theire anni.?
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• 4th is leather... so a wallet or umm a belt...
    ARuss

Answer by ARuss at 12:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• If he's into any sports, maybe you could get him tickets to a game. Fishing? Maybe a giftcard to Bass Pro Shop ( I know a little lame) and also get some sexy lingere for you. Surprise him with a weekend away to the mountains (if you live near any).
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• OMG!! Thats a great idea, Im just going to take him to Bass Pro Shop and let him get what ever and then maybe go out to eat near by. He could live in that store lol
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 12:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• My 4th is coming up next month as well. I think the Bass Pro Shop ideal is Great. Get them somthing that will make them happy. Sounds funny but last year I got mine a Nail gun. LOL Made him happy. ( cause I knew he wanted one but wouldn't get it for him self even thou it would make things easier on him.) Thinking of getting him a Elc. Smoker this year ( that's for cooking with ladies ..lol but he loves to gill and BBQ)
    Anonymous

• well HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! What day did you get married on? We got marrie May 7th of '05
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• What about a weekend at a state park with a good lake? And a new fishing pole? Hotels are about 50 a night this time of year in many places. Or a campling weekend full of fishing and hiking?
    My hubby got into golf, last year I bought him and me new golf clubs and a bunch of golf passes for us to go together.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 1:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009