For women who have taken Clomid.....

Why exactly am I going in on cd21? I know that shes going to do some blood work and a sono to see something about if my folicals are big enough? I hear other women say they go in at different times, like some go in befor cd21. Is my doctor doing this right? Im not taking hcg shots or what ever those things are but just took clomid days 3-7 of my cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I know nothing about Clomid. I am wondering what are the requirements specifically to be on Clomid, other than fertility issues. I am curious because my cycles have all of a suddent become irregular and my ovaries have cysts again. I am sorry I am no help to you...Good Luck to you.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• OP You can get on clomid for the exat reason you just said. Since you have irregular periods and have cycst on your overies. You will have to tell your doctor that is what you want to do though cause they cant read your mind. If they wont do it then go to another doctor. GL
    Anonymous