how do i find someone?

okay my hubby and i have been trying to find the other owner of our home to talk with her. i know she has a myspace account but when i type in her name and search it it comes up with nothing is ther some other way i can find her account?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Whowhere is another site.
    Sometimes if you call leasing companies that deal with real estate and rental units they may have information on your home since i'm sure it has to be listed.
    Also the city should have records on the property for taxes and such with informaiton.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• email adress of url most likely her name is un searchable
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Are you spelling her name right? Try Yellowpages.com, and type her name
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:30 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• The owner of your home? like your landlord? Her number and address should be on your lease, how do you get rent to her, send her a note that way.
    Anonymous

• Go to www.zabasearch.com and put her name in it. You will be amazed at what you find there! You will probably get pissed off if you search yourself....there's a lot of info there!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Wow, I just looked up myself on zabasearch and there were 135 listings of other people with my same first and last name, none of which were me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• umm anon i said other owner of our home there are two owners. long story anyway thanx people
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:52 PM on Apr. 10, 2009