Are extreme mood swings normal?

I'm 7 weeks and i've been getting really pissy with a lot of people. Mostly with my husband! It's making our relationship really rocky and I don't know if it's just me or if it's normal! Any advice??

Emmery1985

Asked by Emmery1985 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LMAO!!! girl it's totally normal! I was a complete B**** to my husband around the same time as you, he said he was going to pray that we made it through the pregnancy because I treated him so bad. I did realize that I was causing alot of problems between us so i tried to explain to him that I didn't want to be that way but that I couldnt control it! I asked him to cut me some slack, he knew who I really was and that sometimes I can choose how I am feeling. So I asked him to let me know and not argue with me next time he felt I was disrecpecting him and I would try to check myself and realize I was wrong...so that worked until about 2 weeks ago (27 weeks pregnant) now I am back to hating him...for no reason! lol! it will come and go but it's normal!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i was that way now it is just kinda off and on , just try to relax breathe . other then that ya it is normal it is all those horomones .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Normal, I would go from happy to mad like a light switch for not finding a bathroom, or because someone said something, It was crazy, I think everyone thought I was.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Yeah it's you Mama. It's normal. It will pass. You should make up with your husband though. I'm so emotional right now I have been crappy to my husband. It's not fair, I'm apologizing and making sure I treat him better.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009