North Dakota Teachers?

My husband is graduating with his teaching certificate and we were looking for states to move. He suggested north Dakota, but I don't know much about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know about teaching b/c I home school but, I will tell you a few yeas ago my dh and I were looking for a place to raise our family. We were both from the east coast and knew we didn't want to go back there. We found a hobby ranch in ND and decided that would be it. Well the kids and I moved here about 18 months before my hubby was finally released from the military and I love it. The people are friendly but you have to like small town living ;-p
    hockeymom2six

Answer by hockeymom2six at 1:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm not sure about the teaching opportunities in ND. My kids aren't in school yet but what I do know is that the town I live in is rapidly expanding. I really do like living in ND (if you don't mind cold & snow). The people are all super friendly. I'd say check it out!
    Trajik003

Answer by Trajik003 at 7:31 PM on Apr. 10, 2009