Aw man, they keep raising the chance of rain on easter.

I live in i guess what they consider central texas, and they keep raising the chance of rain on easter. Earlier this week it was 40%, now it is 70%. I m bummed. I was lookin so forward to all the happenings. At church, the breafkfast, (granted not really effected my rain), the easteregg hunt, and just letting the kids play on a beautiful first easter. That is pretty much shot out of the water. Anyways is it suppose to rain where you live?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• easter is sunday i use to live out that way and i know that the chance of rain changes just as often as the sun rises and sets lol .
    heck no we arent geting rain i wish we would tho lol i live in las vegas now :(
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm in Denver, and they said we have a chance of drizzle in the morning and rain in the afternoon. But then again we were supposed to get 16 inches of snow last weekend, and it was 60 degrees, and sunny. So....I don't pay too much attention to them anymore! LOL!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I hardly ever watch the weather anymore becaue here in phoenix,az it's almost always hot and sunny. They said we have a chance for showers but it almost never makes it into the valley so who knows.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Toledo, Ohio sunny and a high in the low to mid 50's Should be warmer for April but it will be sunny so I'll take it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I live in Utah they are saying cloudy, but no rain about 60 degrees YA!
    mandyjh

Answer by mandyjh at 1:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I live in PA, and its supposed to be 54 and sunny with 0 chance of rain. Woo Hoo!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I live just outside of Nashville, Tn. We are having major storms/poss. tornadoes now, but it WAS supposed to be mid 60's for the hunts going on tomorrow. dont know what the weather will be like then with the rain and such here now. Majority of the churches here do easter hunts on the day before or last weekend.
    MSully3

Answer by MSully3 at 1:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009