Man it been a long time what should I do???

My friend ask if her kids (2 of them) come over cause she need to do something. But my thing is they been here for 3 day and she have not called at all I try to call her mom but she told me that she have to go to work. I just do not know what to do I have 3 kids and my car is not big for all of us.

What should I do cause I'm about to go crazy???

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• Did she say what she had to do ? Were you expecting to watch them for DAYS?? I would worry if I were you, unless this is common from her???
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• She hasn't called or come pick them up in three days? How long were you originally suppost to watch them?
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• No she told me that night and she will be back the next day. It's just to much on me I have 3 girls and one on the way 24 weeks and then 2 more to many.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• If she's been gone for that long, call the police and file a missing persons report.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Sounds like abandonment if she hasn't been kidnapped. Why isn't Granny taking care of them? Isn't her own mother concerned for her welfare?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm confused? Her mom said she had to work or her mom said that her daughter (the kids mom) is haveing to work and thats why she isnt picking them up? I would take them to her anyway, the kids grandma, and drop them off. that is rediculous. Or call the cops and put out a missing persons report if you think something else may be wrong. Did the grandma say if she had even talked to her daughter? Or just that she cant take them. Do the kids have a dad you could call. I might be calling cps if I were you, sounds like te mom is really irresponsible and doesnt deserve them.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 12:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Will she always just go but she know I have kids and 24 weeks. Her mom do not care like that cause she know how she is. But when I told her mom that I'm going to drop them off she said no cause she had to work. She know how her daughter is and she said she need to keep her job. But I know she is nt missing she doing something she do not need to be doing.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Call the police! That's child abandonment, plain and simple.
    Anonymous

• I'm a little confused about the question. The grandma said she had to go to work or grandma said the kids mom had to work? Either way, that's a long time to have someone's kids and not hear from them. I'd find family and give the kids to them or call the police.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Ok, I just read your last reply. If the girl isn't missing and she doesn't come to get her children and the grandma doesn't want them, I'd call the police and let them know what's going on.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2009