I need like $500

I need something that will alow me to make around $500 in the next week or two... But I need something that's going to be a NOW thing and not a work for months and build up income thing... And something I can quit when I don't need it anymore...

Can anyone help?

My hubby bounced a bunch in the checking acount and all in all it's about $500... So I need to make that up. I have a business and it's all great so I don't want another one, but I need something that will help make up that extra money!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Only thing I know of that can make that kind of money that fast...legally..is a garage sale.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I second the garage sale.
    Anonymous

• Yup, or start selling stuff on craig's list/ebay.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 12:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• garage sale, yard sale, pawn shop some stuff.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 1:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yup garage sale or craigslist
    Anonymous

• Hey there,

Check out www.cashcrate.com . What you do is take surveys and earn money by doing this. It’s actually quite cool and fun. I just opened mine and am already at $5.50 right now. I would say you could average from 10.00 to 50.00 bucks a day if you wanted to. As well, you can refer once signed up and earn money that way to from other people signing up if your up to it. Good luck with this.

Website: CashCrate.com

Thanks, Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 3:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Craigslist. Sell items that you really don't need, like flat screen tv, cell phones that you aren't using, iPods, mp3 players, video equipment. pet equipment, baby furniture.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Ask you two set of parents. Then pay them back with interest within a couple month's time.
    Anonymous

• Dance..... You can make like 500 in a night
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2009