Is it o.k. that I eat every hour on the hour??? lol I'm 24 weeks

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Cause with my other 3 I was always sick so this is new. I just can't stop.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 12:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Yep! Eat when you're hungry. I'm 34 weeks now, and I have to do that because there is not enough room for me to eat a full meal! LOL! She is taking up all the room!
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 12:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• at least your eating lol . just try to mae it mostly healthy . hopefully you wont be like me and not eat often cause of heartburn ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• absolutely! eat when you're hungry! it's good that you are eating throughout the day! it's good for the growing baby and for you!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Small snacks throughout the day are good. It really depends on what you are eating. The baby will take what it needs regardless of what you eat. Just be careful because if you over eat or eat foods high in fat calories, that will remain on your body.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• at least you're eating...I will have something for breakfast and not want to eat or force myself to eat at about 3:30-4:00 p.m. and then I eat no dinner. I am just not hungry...I am 27 weeks pregnant and barely at my pre-pregnancy weight...I lost about 7 pounds the first 4 months, no morning sickness just not eating...not hungry...since my 16 weeks checkup I've gained 5 pounds which is still -2 pounds my doc says everything is ok with the baby. I am not a thin girl at all, just my body is reacting different with this baby (boy, this will be my 3rd boy). I have my days though, eat when you're hungry, just try not to over do it with the snacks like I do when I get cravings! Have fun enjoy it!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• eat eat eat! i eat every 2 hours.. and i'm not even prego...
    but that's because i have a really fast metabolism so i'm always hungry. =\

if i miss an actual meal like lunch or dinner.. i'll feel like i'm starving.. and start to feel light headed.

i'm what some people call.. a "hard gainer".
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 1:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009