Does anyone else feel this way?

I cant wait for my baby to be bigger so we can do more fun activites. Like, I want to take him to the museum, and the zoo, trick or treating, easter egg hunting, etc. But hes only 5 months so I cant , he wouldnt understand whats going on. I'm just so anxious to go do all those fun things with him. Anyone else feel this way, like youre just itching for LO to get bigger so you can start doing some fun activities?

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its normal. now i wish my lo was still 5 months!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh dear.. Nope, I don't yea it's all fun but when he gets 2 and only wants to be on his own you will see. I wish I was still caring for her every need but she's only 15mo and i can tell you now that she's too brilliant for her age and I DON'T want her to grow up!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You will have many years to do all those things, just enjoy him being a baby now because they grow way too fast.
    hockeymom2six

Answer by hockeymom2six at 1:00 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yes that is normal! my son is almost 1 and has been walking since 10 months. he is growing so fast! I do miss the younger days when his reactions were more mellow. these days he touches EVERYTHING, he screams and throws tantrums, he wont sit still...I have a lot in for me LOL. but you know what mamas? these past few weeks of chasing my son all over the place and carrying him around has lost me 5 lbs!!!!! woohoooooo!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i felt the same way. now shes 3 and i love getting to do fun stuff with her. its all a learning experience for both of us! but enjoy the little baby stuff while you can. you can always take him to an aquarium at that age they can see the fish and they are closer than zoo animals.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yea thats normal i was the same way but then you'll miss the younger age
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 1:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i wish both of mine were still a month old....they both started sleeping through the night at a month old...i would be on cloud nine if both were still that age:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I say go for it!! I started doing those things when my daughter was an infant. I know she did not know what the zoo was all about, but it was a fun day for us to be on the go. Now my daughter is 8 and she loves all those things. She was/and is not a fussy child, and I think it is because we did go and do things instead of staying home all the time. It was a way to relive some of my childhood that I missed, so I really enjoyed it. Have fun!!
    ally418

Answer by ally418 at 1:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I still take my 7 month old to do that stuff! He may not totally get it, but he still enjoys it. It's easy, too, because he doesn't run off yet! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I did and now I wish he was little again.. You say and feel this now and once they get there you wish they were 5 months old again lol.. I think it's normal
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2009