HPT?

Hello all. I am very impatient, so I was wondering if anyone knew the accuracy rating for those "Early Detection" pregnancy tests at 2 days before your missed period. I know that it's this percent for five days, this for four, for three and so on until it's 99.9% accurate the after you were supposed to start. If they are fairly accurate I may splurge on one, but if it's like 20% I don't want to waste my money! Thanks!

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 1:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what the percentage is, but it only goes up the closer you get. They work differently for everyone, but they are pretty good these days. I say take one now! Its exciting! Keep us posted! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i took one a week before my period and it showed i was preggers. GL!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:09 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• oh and mine was a cheapy dollar store one!
    SabrenaLeigh

• I dont know but maybe if you asked in trying to concieve they would know... thats a good question though, if I were you I would just get a cheapy dollar store one like SabrenaLeigh in a two pack so you could try again if you need to in a few days
    MarchMarie

Answer by MarchMarie at 1:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• On a Clearblue easy digital Test the accuracy (which is on the side of the box) is:
    1 day before is 95%
    2 days before is 90%
    3 days before is 82%
    4 days before is 51%
    I have the box left over from my test,lol. I took it one day before and mine was accurate with a positive result. Anyways Good Luck!!!
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 2:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2009