Take them or let them stay???

If you was going to get mony out of the ATM would you take your kids with you or lock the door and have them stay in the car???

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 1:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'm paranoid so he would tag along with me.
    Anonymous

• Lock them in the car. It's not like your far away anyway and I see it more safe for them there.

Anonymous

• It would depend on if I could see the car, if I was familiar with the neighborhood, and how long I though I would be.
    Anonymous

• I take them or I use the drive up atm
    PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 1:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i park right next to the atm and lock doors or just use the drive up atm..
    timandisaacsmom

Answer by timandisaacsmom at 1:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Depends on how far away the ATM is.
    I use the drive up ATM.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I park right in front of the atm, i'm right there nothing can happen to them. plus i only use the atm during the day, never at dark.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 1:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It depends on the layout of the bank, or where the ATM Machine is located. I usually go through drive up and only during the day. I am aware of surroundings and never put the car in parking, the car is running, the doors are lock, there is a teller who has view of ATM and I know the neighborhood pretty well, so no I don't leave my child alone in the car for a second. We live in TX and a second here in this heat is a dangerous thing to do.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 1:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Luckily, I am able to use the drive-up ATM. However, since I have 3 small kids (4 and under), it would actually be safter for me to lock them in the van than to try to herd them over to the ATM.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• my dd is only 2... so she goes with me...
    it all depends on the child for me. I remember being young & I wouldnt want to go grocery shoping with my mom so she would let me sit in the car & lisnen to the radio... I think that was age 7 & up... I knew NOT to mess with the drivers stuff (brakes, gas, gears,ect)... and i kept the door locked & could blow the horn if anyone came up to me...
    --now days i wouldnt do it, but its mainly because I wouldnt want to leave my car running like that--polution.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2009