what is the best way to make friends on cafemom?

i'm new here. i'm interested to talk, chat, and make some new friends. how do i find other moms to connect with?

3kidsnotime

Asked by 3kidsnotime at 1:13 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I read and answer alot of the questions, and become friends with the people that I feel have similar opinions to me.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• maybe i should try that.. i've been here for a while but never really made any friends. haha.

that and i never really sign on very often... until recently.
    r.e.l.s.m.o.m.

Answer by r.e.l.s.m.o.m. at 1:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You can find things that interest you - such as search for groups you might be interested in (baseball, cooking, etc.). If you want to become friends with moms in certain areas you can do searches (like "moms in Arizona"). If you get some of the widgets like the cupcake widget, easter eggs, etc. you can click on "Give More Cupcakes" or whatever is on that widget. Doing so will take you to other member pages and you might find something on their page that clicks with you that you could tell them about (like "Hey, I love baseball too). Make sense?!!!!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Hi 3kidsnotime,
    welcome to cafemom

A great place to get started on CafeMom is by visiting the 'Getting Started' page.

You can also join The CafeMom Newcomers Club which is a place for new members to meet friends.

Hope that helps and feel free to contact us with any questions.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team

CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009