Are any good things to talk about President Obama?

The "politics & current events" moms usually tend to bash President Obama. But I was wondering if you can find in your heart to say something nice about him?

My hand is shaken while I'm clicking the Ask it! box...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• There are lots of good things to say about Pres. Obama! Just b/c a lot of posters jump at any and all chances to bash him doesn't mean they are the majority!

Pres. Obama has given me hope for the future. He fully supports women's rights (on everything from pro-choice to BC coverage by insurance) My hubby is proud to be serving under such a charasmatic, intelligent leader (he is military). And I believe he is a genuinly good man with good values who loves his family.

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it short and sweet for now.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 1:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• no, he is an idiot
    Anonymous

• Something nice?...where have you been during all this mess?
    Anonymous

• I was going to say he is a good father...but actually I should wait a little bit longer to respond.
    Anonymous

• OP, nice sentiment, but you shouldn't have bothered.

For every one nice answer you'll get 5 nasty ones.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 1:39 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Thank you ozarkgirl3 op
    Anonymous

• How in god's earth a mediocre personality gets to be president?
    Sorry op but I can't think of something nice to say.
    Anonymous

• Biden
    Anonymous

• Yeah, uhm...sorry, there are so many on here that don't like him simply because they don't want too. I think they sit all day browsing Foxnews.com, while Fox News plays on thier tvs in the background while they research many side windows of "Lets have a tea party.com", "Our world of Socialists.com", "Abolish the families that need public assistance.com", "Big Brother IS Watching.com", "We loves us some Dubya.com", "How to can beef.com", "The Bible is the final say.com", "Please don't take my money.com", "Civil unions are good enough, lucky they get anything at all.com", "My man is my owner.com", "Tax tables.com", "Why of why do I have to live around liberals.com, AND...."I can't wait till the world ends and God comes and frees the Christians.com".....sigh...
    Anonymous

• Oh sorry...forgot...."They will pry my gun from my cold, dead hands.com"....lol
    Anonymous