Everyones different

I know my body won't be the same compared to my last pregnancy, I was wondering how long it takes the hcg hormone to actually start changing your body around. My ovulation was last week and i am just feeling horrible like morning sickness and i don't like. What do you think? Am I pulling strings here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Doesn't sound like you're pulling strings at all. It sounds like you've been paying attention to the signs your body gives off and you're hopeful.

I know it sounds crazy but I "felt" it when I got pregnant with my son. During "the act" I could feel a pulling sensation inside me. Just for a few moments and I thought "I bet that was it. I bet I'm pregnant." and a month later...yep I was.

Trust your gut. Our intuition always knows when something's up. Stay the course. Wait another week or so and take a test. Good Luck to you.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 10, 2009