Is'nt it funny how people you havent seen all year show up to church for Easter? lol

I was gonna make cupcakes and bring them to all of my neighbors. Then I thought about the fact that I would bring them to the church but there are so many people who show up for easter that you hav'nt seen all year! Thats alot of cupcakes! lol Does anyone else notice that?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, and like anon said, christmas is the same way.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:49 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Same happens with Christmas.
    Anonymous

• i like to call the chreasters bc they only come to church on christmas and easter lol
    Anonymous

• lol
    its true that makes me so mad though its like it has to be a special occasion to come to church! ugh! that gets under my skin!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Its not funny its sad.

But I am worried, I am suppose to work the nursery. It will be a zoo.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:56 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• At least they are making the effort. I don't understand people who are upset by it. Encourage them to return. Don't bash them for coming.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• so judgemental. as a pp said at least they are there that day, we ought to be praying for them to come more not ridicule them b/c they don't.
    ilovenapping

Answer by ilovenapping at 2:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I have to work on Easter. Listen extra hard to the sermon for me, because I really wish I could be there :-(
    Anonymous

• We dont go to church.. But I think any time anyone goes to church for any reason, or any amount of time, its a good thing & shouldn't be downed... Shouldn't be so judgemental, you really dont know what goes on in others life week to week... Going 1-2 times a year for some is better than nothing at all!

Me & DH got married in a church we have never been to. In 6mo we still havent been able to make it, I feel terribly guilty, because just like working out, church is something you simply just HAVE to make time for it, or you wont ever have the time...

Anonymous

• you shouldnt have to make time for God
    Anonymous