chuck e cheese on Friday

Does anyone know if Chuck E Cheese is usually packed on friday afternoon? I usually go on Tuesdays and it is fine but worry about taking my girls on a weekend evening.

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 1:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've been a couple times on different days and i have noticed friday and saturdays are pretty busy but it also depends on where you live. We only go on special occations, so not very often.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:18 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It's rediculous. Atleast around here. Good luck!
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 1:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• probably more than the middle of the week but idk for sure bc i usualy go for lunch on like mondays or thursdays
    Anonymous

• We dont have one around here, but we see the commercials.

Yesterday my 5 year old ds said "mom, if we go there you can relax and while your kids have fun" lol

I said "is that so?" He sounded just like the commercial.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 1:54 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• aww...lol...it is kinda true, I can sit in a booth and see my girls anywhere, also the door is guarded and we all have matching number stamps so no one else can walk out with your kid...but that is on Tuesday when it is not too busy... not too sure about Friday... hmm..

you just need to regulate their token usage and make sure they know how to use the tokens to play a game (not just drop them in like it's a piggy bank--- my 4 year old still needs to work on that one)
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:04 PM on Apr. 10, 2009