morning after pill

is it wrong to take the morning after pill. we had an accidnt and the protection broke and it was the same day i was ovulating, should i or should i not take it? i already have a 9 month old and i don't see th relationship staying together? NO bashing please i really would like some advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think it's wrong. It's not an abortion pill. It just makes it harder for conception to occur in the first place.
    Anonymous

• That's a personal decision that YOU and they guy you are with need to make. No one can tell you what to do or tell you it's wrong if you do. It's all about your morals, your values and what you feel is right. If you feel in your heart that you cannot support another child and that your relationship is falling and you feel its for the best...then do it. if you have any doubt...i wouldn't but like i said, no one can tell you what to do in this situation.
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• the**
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• It's most effective the sooner you take it. You can only take it up to 72 hours after you had sex, so take it ASAP!! If a pregnancy has already implanted, it won't abort it. It's NOT an abortion pill! It's a large dose of hormones, so it may make you nauseous, but a few hours of nausea is better than a pregnancy you're not ready for!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:07 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• You do what you feel you need to do. No one is going to judge you for making a decision that's best for you. I certainly won't. I think the morning after pill is your best bet. Take it quick though.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I don't think its wrong...I took one a few months back. You do what is best for you!
    Anonymous

• Thanks Everyone! i went ahead and took it!!! Thanks for the support i really neede it!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Good! I hope everything turns out fine (I'm sure it will). Good for you for being responsible about this. =) It's great that there is something out there for when birth control fails.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• no its is not wrong at all . but take it asap so it will be effective
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 10, 2009