How do you stew a chicken?

xlibrarian

Asked by xlibrarian at 2:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I just put it in water to cover, add salt, and cook it until it falls off the bone. You can also add for flavor onions, carrots, parsley, garlic, celery, - whatever you want to make a nice stock.

Answer by Bmat at 2:14 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I season the chicken put it in a crockpot add chicken broth, water, carrots, green bell peppers, & noodles. mmmmm mmmm
    Anonymous

• I put a chicken in a large stock pot, (take out the giblets. my dog loves them, I do not), then cut two large onions into wedges and add that and then add salt and pepper to taste. I do this to make a stock for chicken and dumplings or chicken and biscuits. However, I remove the onions from the stock when the chicken is fully is cooked and then add celery and carrots and potatoes. YUM!
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 2:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Give it a bottle of Jack Daniel's.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:03 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• seriuosly,,,,,,,jack Daniel's ?
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 11, 2009

• ha ha ha
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009