• In the Spotlight:

Any fun Easter ideas for kids?

Other than hiding eggs

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is something I've been doing since my son's first Easter, but it doesn't really involve him it's just cute.
    After he goes to bed Saturday night, I put his Easter Basket and goodies out. I take a few cotton balls and dip them in some baby powder. Then I make "bunny paw prints" from the front door to his basket, and then into his room. I leave a "bunny kiss" on his cheeck. So when he wakes up on Easter morning he sees the bunny tracks! It's cute. Of course, the bunny kiss doesn't stay on his face all night so I try to get up a few minutes before he wakes up and make another one on his cheek.
    it's just something that's easy and I love to see the look on his face in the morning when he "sees" that the Easter Bunny hopped through the house.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• cookiemom that is ADORABLE!
    this yr. dd is 2 & is excited about it all so this year we will be laying out some carrots the night before for the easter bunny.. and maybe ill have to steal cookiemoms idea! lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• my mother would always fill up our baskets with goodies, then she'd hide them somewhere in the house. I remember finding mine in the dishwasher once. you do the hot cold thing when they're looking. It made it a little bit more interesting. Then when we'd find it we'd go through it and empty everything out and take our basket outside to find eggs. My mom would always put money (only a dollar) in a couple eggs. So it was fun to see who got the money at the end.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2009