What is your favorite Easter Memory from Childhood?

cmonkey04

Asked by cmonkey04 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Holidays

• When I was a child, we always went to my Nana's house for the major holidays. My mom, aunts and uncles arranged a scavenger hunt in the backyard. It was so much fun!
    Anonymous

• When I was a kid we were dirt poor. One year for easter our parents gave us easter baskets made from strawberry baskets. You know the little green baskets that strawberries come in.
    We loved them. That was definitely my favorite easter.
    I think it is cool that sometimes kids are so easily pleased.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:19 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• being able to get dressed up in a easter dress, with hat. now its to cold on easter to wear dresses. At least in oregon.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• so i just added this to another question on here. thought id copyit and post it to this q also.
    my mother would always fill up our baskets with goodies, then she'd hide them somewhere in the house. I remember finding mine in the dishwasher once. you do the hot cold thing when they're looking. It made it a little bit more interesting. Then when we'd find it we'd go through it and empty everything out and take our basket outside to find eggs. My mom would always put money (only a dollar) in a couple eggs. So it was fun to see who got the money at the end.
    casd

Answer by casd at 2:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When we got a Nintendo Game System. It had just come out and we were all so excited!
    Anonymous