Dreading the bad news.

So the water well people are suppose to be here @3:00, to see what is wrong with our well . The last couple of days i have noticed sand in the bottom of the tubs after it is drained. The first time i saw it was in mine and hubby's tub so i didn't think much about it. I figured hubby was just dirty. But last night i noticed it in the tub after daughter took a bath and i know my 9 month old wasn't that dirty. And today i noticed a tiny bit in the toilet. So they are coming out to chekc it out. My luck they are going to tell me i need a whole new well. That one has been there since i don't know when, and i have been told by family members that knew who dug it that they didn't go very deep I am so dreading the news. I know someonw who just drilled a new well on there place and it was $12,000.00. That is a serious hit on a pocket book. Anyone every had water problems?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When i lived in vermont our well went dry. I was kinda young so i'm not sure how they fixed it, but the family i was living with owned 2 homes one was on the market but we used to have to go to the other house to bathe, that was a pain.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Yeah, my family has lived on property with wells for over ten years now. We had sand in our well at our last house and come to find out it was just a hole in the tank. It may be something simple. We ended up having to change the tank, but it was still alot cheaper then drilling a new well.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 10, 2009