Do you make money from home? If so, How?

cmonkey04

Asked by cmonkey04 at 2:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make money by running my Tupperware Business from home and I LOVE IT!!! my2.tupperware.com/amyroca if you have any questions let me know I'd love to tell you more.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 2:33 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I make money as a Regional Sales Director for AmeriPlan. AmeriPlan is the nation's largest healthcare benefits company! And I love it! www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders If you're interested, I would be happy to discuss it and answer any questions you might have!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Legal Transcriptionist
    Anonymous

• Hey there,

Check out www.cashcrate.com . What you do is take surveys and earn money by doing this. Its actually quite cool and fun. I just opened mine and am already at $5.50 right now. I would say you could average from 10.00 to 50.00 bucks a day if you wanted to.  As well, you can refer once signed up and earn money that way to from other people signing up if your up to it.  Good luck with this.

Website: CashCrate.com  

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 2:57 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Mary Kay you get 50% of everything you sell unlike Avon. Totaly up to you though you have to like doing it otherwise you won't do it.. You would have to tell me what you were interested in for me to help out in anyway I could.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 3:27 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh, and you don't have to wait for them to cut you a check... You show it, you sell it, they want it, they pay you.. you take your cut and give Mary Kay the rest, plus you only buy it for half the price, that's the best part! Products are fantastic and they fit YOUR need, they don't generalize for everyone to use it.. how can something for oily skin help me if i have dry skin?
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 3:29 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I do. I am an Independent Senior Demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candle Co. We have a variety of products from Candles, Home Decor, Body Care and much more. I work around my kids schedules and when I want to. And it is very easy and flexible too. I have tons more info at www.mygc.com/inspirationalscents or on my cafemom homepage too if you are interested in knowing more. Good Luck!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I am an independent consultant for DiamondCreek Candles. If you have any questions about the company let me know.
    Ashley Lee
    tinyurl.com/ashdbre
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I remember being were you are! I have a home business and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    I am with Ameriplan. We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.
    With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:10 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• cont...
    401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2009