South Carolina ONLY-- i want your opinion, please.

at my house we currentally have time warner cable (the bundle with phone, internet, and cable)...but their service, and their people have caused a lot of problems with us lately and we are not going to keep using them for much longer.

we are getting rid of our house phone.

so im curious what internet and cable service you use, and what you think of it. please reply, it will help a lot in our decision of which services to switch to.

thanks!

piercedmomma412

Asked by piercedmomma412 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't live in SC, but we have those same problems here in PA. I think sattellite companies are the better choice. Atleast up here.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:37 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I live in SC and I currently have TWC. I also have had ATT phone and internet service and they are a pretty decent company.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:45 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We have TWC but my parents have Direct TV (Satellite) And it works well...you just don't have the DVR...which I would die without! And they have ATT for internet and it works fine as well.
    bmotterbacher

Answer by bmotterbacher at 10:48 AM on Apr. 11, 2009