Oh man do we have a storm coming in......anyone else see it coming in Alabama?

The wind is blowing our lawn furniture all over and its heavy stuff!

And the sun is still shining bright, it wont be good. ekkkkkk...

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 2:36 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where are you in Alabama? Im in Enterprise, our sky is a little gray but nothing more than that. Although news is telling us to expect a huge storm sometime.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Gadsden. And its been a while since I have seen the wind blow like this. WE have huge trees in our front yard that I worry might come down.

If the sun keeps shining it will get bad quick. I get worried about storms.

But it makes me clean my house! My mind starts thinking, "what if the power is out for a week, I need to do laundry: lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm jealous! I love a good storm. Here is it just gloomy, but no wind or rain. There is like a 30% chance of rain, so blah. It's so ugly, I don't even want to go outside.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• aghh! I wish storms motivated me.lol but storms freak me out, winds always make me think of tornadoes.Aghhh tornadoes scare me
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:44 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• yeah it's supposed to hit from now to 7pm tonight, it hasn't got here yet & i'm about 40 miles or so south of gadsden but it's VERY windy here
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Its cloudy here in laredo texas, but i'm hoping for rain soon:)
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 2:55 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I live in Kansas so it always windy and we get lots of bad storms. But we are supposed get get like a 30% chance so that pretty much means nothing and we need it bad.

karidee52008

Answer by karidee52008 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• i live in kansas and kansas sucks i want to go back to houston tx
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• We got that same storm here in AR last night. Had my 2 year old scared...poor baby hates stormes.....One died in Mena, AR but other than that it was all property damage mostly from winds.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:50 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I'm in Mena Arkansas. We had 3 die & almost 1000 homes completely gone or severely damaged. Mine & my grandmas house included. This town looks like a bomb went off. Makes me so sad!
    MommaLyle

Answer by MommaLyle at 11:41 AM on Apr. 15, 2009