Need Ideas for Teen Girl Gifts

I have a 14 year old foster daughter, and we are having a family day in May i need some ideas for gifts. She likes some stuff a little younger than her age, but for the most part is a typical teen girl i guess. She has tons of body stuff ie....body spray, lotion. She has a mp3 player that is a cheapy and doesn't turn the volume up or down anymore because the buttons stick. So I was thinking about getting her a new one of those, but besides that I have no ideas. HELP!!!!!!!

cowgirlmama

Asked by cowgirlmama at 2:43 PM on Apr. 10, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• The 1G iPod Shuffle is a great little thing!  This is the previous generation of Shuffles and is only $45!  My DH bought me the pink one two years ago and it still works like new (I haven't exactly been gentle with it).  Buy her an iTunes gift card to go with it!  You will have to download the iTunes program and re-download all her music into iTunes because it won't cross over from other MP3 files but it is worth it!

Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 2:17 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Nail polish, lip gloss, journal, movies, books...
    Anonymous

• clothes. get her some clothes she likes maybe a little bit of make up. the new mp3 player idea works too. maybe some new shoes or something. thats wut teens lik. trust me im 16 lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 2:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• When i was around that age I loved Bath & Body Works baskets. I loved new scents.lol. Maybe like a gift card to B&BW? or to Walmart??
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• gift cards ( girls love to shop) new mp3 player, a shoppig day together, a spa day together.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• Oh and I hated when adults bought me clothes, because it was never stuff I would actually wear.lol keep in mind she is a teenager.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 2:47 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• hi this is the OP- She has tons of body stuff, said she doesn't want anymore. so Bath and Body works stuff won't work. And I'm only 25 so I have similar likes in clothes still. I feel like buying her a gift card is so impersonal.
    cowgirlmama

Answer by cowgirlmama at 2:51 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• hmm, well maybe go to AE or Aeropostale and get her a few shirts. No girl would say no to that. Plus both stores usually have good sales on their shirts. ; ]
    Anonymous

• oop.s sorry, idk how but i accidently pressed ANON. But yea I would try AE, Aeropostale or like Pac sun
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 3:24 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I usually get my 13 year old a cute basket, or box, with a bunch of girly things. Like make-up, hair things, and sometimes jewelry. She always seems to have fun going through the items, like its a treasure chest.

But you said she doesn't need that stuff. Maybe get her some real comfy pjs, or a cute purse/wallet. Maybe a camera...books....maybe the next couple of times you go shopping with her pay close attention to what she is looking at.

Good Luck!

mommyaunt412

Answer by mommyaunt412 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 10, 2009